Airobotics is seeking an experienced Office Manager to be based in Perth. The Office Manager role is key in ensuring the smooth day to day running of a very busy and fast moving working environment.
Airobotics has developed a pilotless automated UAV solution, the first of its kind in the global market. We provide an end-to-end, fully automatic UAV solution for collecting aerial data and providing insights to our clients in the mining industry. Our industrial grade platform enables industries such as mining and oil & gas to derive meaningful insights from aerial data in a faster, safer, more efficient manner.
What will your job look like?
· Extensive and complicated diary management across multiple time zones
· Travel arrangements including flights, accommodation and car hire domestically
· Supporting the HR Manager, Finance Manager and Supply Chain Manager
· Facilities management including liaising with the cleaning company, lunchroom including
food orders, restrooms, stationery, gardeners, pest control and regular waste removals
· Compilation and preparation of presentations and documents
· Compilation and preparation of Visa requests
· Administering site-based databases, medicals, inductions
· PA to the General Manager
· Arrangement of social events
· General housekeeping for the company