Airobotics is seeking an experienced Senior UAV technician to be based in Perth. The role is key in ensuring the smooth day to day running of a very busy and fast moving UAV workshop, and the operational sites that are reliant on it.
Airobotics has developed a pilotless automated UAV solution, the first of its kind in the global market. We provide an end-to-end, fully automatic UAV solution for collecting aerial data and gaining insights. Our industrial grade platform enables industries such as mining and oil & gas to access aerial data in a faster, safer, more efficient manner. Role will be at Airobotics Australia HQ in Kardiniya.
· Responsible for all UAV workshop infrastructure.
· Responsible for implementing TBM, CBM and modifications for all payloads, drones and batteries.
· Working in compliance with ISO standard in all UAV Workshop procedures.
· Managing UAV Workshop inventory.
· Must be an expert in his/her field and must be dedicated to maintaining that expertise.
· Responsible for fixing and preparing all flight critical components before returning to sites. (Inclusive validations, flights and software preparation)
· Responsible for technical or procedural failures assigned as a result of CBM.