Airobotics is seeking a Global Sales and Business Development Director for Homeland Security to join our dynamic sales team. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to work in an exciting, growing Arizona based company. This position entails building a team from the ground up, selling our automatic, autonomous UAV solution with applications, insights and analytics, leveraging our autonomous BVLOS platform for the Security sector of the industry. The candidate will work with a highly integrated team of sales professionals in support of achieving global sales growth objectives. Business development efforts requires a candidate with first-rate strategic thinking and strong communication skills working across the Airobotics cross-functional organization. Business development targets include UAV platform services and applications sales across the Homeland Security and security sector developing and executing sales pipeline globally.
Airobotics has developed a pilotless automated UAV solution, the first of its kind. We provide an end-to-end, fully automatic UAV solution for collecting aerial data and gaining insights. Our industrial grade platform enables industries such as mining and oil & gas to access aerial data in a faster, safer, more efficient manner. Airobotics is located in Petach Tikva, USA and Australia.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in selling products and services to Homeland Security, aerospace, or the defense industry
· USA citizenship
· Working with leading security integrators, crafting sales channels with large defense contractors. Manage these relationships and create new opportunities
· Account management, an established network of contacts, and recognized by the market as an established leader with business development skills and experience
· Good customer relations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, customer focused in all areas of interaction
· Grows the Airobotics brand and develops a knowledge of the solution
· Available for frequent international travel
· Good negotiating skills, understands the high-level concepts of Airobotics’ offering, and is capable of communicating the value and benefits with clients
· High-level understanding in contract reviewing, quoting, and pricing
· Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
· Ability to operate in a dynamic team environment