Airobotics is seeking a Senior QA Engineer Core, Cloud and Application to join our QA team. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for designing, documenting, and performing tests for embedded Air and Ground Systems software to achieve high credibility on different flight-missions.
Airobotics has developed a pilotless automated UAV solution, the first of its kind in the global market. We provide an end-to-end, fully automatic UAV solution for collecting aerial data and gaining insights. Our industrial grade platform enables industries such as mining and oil & gas to access aerial data in a faster, safer, more efficient manner. Airobotics is located in Petach Tikva.
· 4-5 years of experience in testing
· Degree in Computer Science
· Experience with Real-Time Embedded Software, Client /Server environment
· Knowledge of Networking and IP protocols (TCP/UDP/HTTP/RTMP)
· Experience with Relational Databases like Postgres and SQL queries
· Experience with Big Data (for example Elasticsearch, Couchbase)
· Exerienced in writing test documentation (STP,STD,STR)
· Experience with Windows/Linux operating systems
· Excellent English
· Dynamic personality
· Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Knowledge in WiFi, RF, routers, switches – Advantage
· Knowledge in Photogrammetry, GIS and Mapping systems - Advantage