Airobotics is seeking an experienced Backend Junior Java Software Engineer, to join the backend team in the R&D software group.
Airobotics has developed a pilotless automated UAV solution, the first of its kind in the global market. We provide an end-to-end, fully automatic UAV solution for collecting aerial data and gaining insights. Our industrial grade platform enables industries such as mining and oil & gas to access aerial data in a faster, safer, more efficient manner. Airobotics is located in Petach Tikva.
· 1+ year of intensive java development- Must
· Spring Framework or/and Spring boot- Must
· SQL- Must
· Linux basics (ubuntu)
· NoSQL (Couchbase, MongoDB)
· Scripting languages
· Cloud Environments (Azure)
· Messaging (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Azure Queue)