Airobotics is seeking a Product Manager to join in to the company Product Management team. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for product development and improvement projects throughout the product lifecycle, focusing on defining and collecting product requirements, creating product related documents and owing product in development.
The job requires business and marketing orientation together with technological knowledge. The Product Manager in Airobotics, is dealing with software and hardware projects and must have very good project management, document writing and research skills.
Airobotics has developed a pilotless automated UAV solution, the first of its kind in the global market. We provide an end-to-end, fully automatic UAV solution for collecting aerial data and gaining insights. Our industrial grade platform enables industries such as mining and oil & gas to access aerial data in a faster, safer, more efficient manner. The role will be based out of Airobotics USA headquarters, located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· Product Management or related experience (2-3 years min.)
Including working with cross-functional teams (design, engineering, content development) and managing successful products, defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs.
· Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
· Project management skills, Good MS Project and MS Excel skills
· Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills
1. Research and Analysis
· Research and analyse market conditions
· Identify key competing technologies and consumer trends
· Articulate market requirements and opportunities
· Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements
· Work with research regarding product development
2. Product Planning and Management
· Determine product specifications and requirements
· Prepare product documents including Market Requirement Documents and Product Requirements Documents and product use cases to drive product activity.
· Develop pricing strategies and product policies
· Locate and negotiate with suppliers and partners
· Oversee product development, manage and communicate with cross
3. Product Marketing
· Support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and
· Conduct product presentations
· Develop sales tools and sales training material
· Provide input for marketing collateral development
4. Customer and End-User Support
· Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users co-ordinate market research to track customer and end-user feedback
· Monitor product performance and use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development