Airobotics is seeking an import/export coordinator for a temporary position to join our team. The Import/Export coordinator will be responsible for back-office logistics, daily shipment tracing, communications with various logistics suppliers, validating invoices correctness as according to price offers & supporting warehouse team when required.
Airobotics has developed a pilotless automated UAV solution, the first of its kind in the global market. We provide an end-to-end, fully automatic UAV solution for collecting aerial data and gaining insights. Our industrial grade platform enables industries such as mining and oil & gas to access aerial data in a faster, safer, more efficient manner. Airobotics is located in Petach Tikva.
· At least one year experience in import / export / drop-shipping
· Fluent English- Reading & Writing
· Maintain documentational order & trackability for RMA services
· Prepare and review import and export documentation
· Maintain shipping records and provide tracking history information
· Calculate duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight & volume of goods that is imported / exported to foreign countries
· Communication with freight forwarders, couriers, customs authorities
· Check certificates of origin & other regulatory shipping requirements
· Microsoft office proficiencies with focus on Excel, Outlook and PP
· Service awareness, tasks prioritization & attention to details
· Excellent communication skills