Airobotics is seeking a Technological Buyer\Procurement to join our team. The ideal candidate should be a quick thinker, ambitious and eager to learn. Additionally, the ideal candidate must never take no for an answer and always be willing to work hard to achieve under extreme circumstances. Additionally, we are looking for someone who is also a team player.
Airobotics has developed a pilotless automated UAV solution, the first of its kind in the global market. We provide an end-to-end, fully automatic UAV solution for collecting aerial data and gaining insights. Our industrial grade platform enables industries such as mining and oil & gas to access aerial data in a faster, safer, more efficient manner. Role will be at Airobotics USA is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
· At least 3 years of experience in purchasing, preferably in technical and/or electronical fields -Must
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an acknowledged academic institute
· Working experience in manufacturing and high-tech environment
· Experience with Motion & Control, PCBs and cables
· Knowledge of MS Office and Priority
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Manage suppliers’ activities including deliveries, quality, order changes, etc.
· Lead price negotiations and cost reductions
· Identifies, develops and manages effective relationships with existing and potential new suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets
· Negotiates commercial contracts and monitors progress
· Communicates and leads daily interactions with R&D, Engineering, Production, Planning, Operation, and Finance departments
· Provides cost reporting and cost reduction outlook weekly/monthly
· Executes procurement activities including PO and delivery follow up
· Drives regional localization of BOM and indirect materials