Airobotics is seeking a GIS QA Technician for shift work - including nights and weekends. As a technology global startup company, this role gives you the opportunity to grow into a leadership role within the company. You will be learning and be exposed to the latest technologies and innovations in the industry, as well as being a part of a team that will give you the skills to further develop your career.
Airobotics has developed a pilotless automated UAV solution, the first of its kind in the global market. We provide an end-to-end, fully automatic UAV solution for collecting aerial data and gaining insights. Our industrial grade platform enables industries such as mining and oil & gas to access aerial data in a faster, safer, more efficient manner. This position is at Airobotics- Kardinya, Western Australia.
· GIS BA.– Must
· Weekends and nights availability– Must
· Fields of interest: GIS Remote sensing & 3D modeling
· Global Mapper – Extensive knowledge in LiDAR extensions and tools
· ESRI ArcGIS – Demonstrated extensive knowledge in AGOL, ArcMap, and ArcPro
· Experience with python programming and application development
· Lead spatial solutions delivery across multiple and varied projects
· Awareness of mining survey and spatial methodologies (Projected and Local Grid systems)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to win and work with a multi-disciplined team across a global location