Airobotics is seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our team. A Supply Chain Coordinator is required to assist the Supply Chain Manager with all operations from: purchasing, logistics, warehousing, production planning, inventory control, data analysis, and reporting.
Airobotics has developed a pilotless automated UAV solution, the first of its kind in the global market. We provide an end-to-end, fully automated UAV solution for collecting aerial data and gaining insights. Our industrial grade platform enables industries such as mining and oil & gas to access aerial data in a faster, safer, and more efficient manner. The role will be at Airobotics Australia, which is located in the Perth suburb of Kardinya.
· At least 3 years of experience in either logistics, transportation, procurement, or warehouse management; or a combination of these- Must
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Procurement, or Logistics
· Ability to maintain a high degree of detail and focus on every job undertaken
· Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
· Advanced knowledge in stock management, suppliers sourcing, negotiation, logistics, warehousing, and daily multitasking management
· Attention to detail, with a willingness to learn and follow directions, as well as the ability to openly communicate with other members of the Airobotics team
· Experience in working in a high-tech environment
· Knowledge of MS Office, ERP and WMS is a must
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Manage suppliers’ activity including: purchasing, deliveries, quality, order changes, etc.
· Identify, develop, and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality, and delivery targets
· Execute procurement activities including: pricing negotiation, cost reduction, PO issue, PO receival, backorders, etc.
· Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
· Organize logistics (domestic and internationally) via air, sea and road to and from sites and to Head Office
· Coordinate the supply of materials and components to meet production and site requirements—ensuring minimum safety stock levels are kept